Sunday, May 18, 2008

Feeding the Ducks and Geese...

We visited Shawnee Mission Park this morning to see all the geese and ducks. They always make me very nervous b/c they come running right up to us, knowing they are going to get fed....but Brody thinks it's so much fun!

Except here, he must think they are going to play a game of "CHASE!"


Brody thought it was neat to see the baby geese, so he would try to take the bread right up to them, but the Mommy Geese weren't liking that AT ALL! They kept making hissing sounds at him, to keep him away.........it didn't work!



After a while, Brody started eating the bread himself. One goose came right up to him and tried to snatch the bread out of his hand!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi there! So you don't really know me, but I went to high school with Patrick and found your blog through our class reunion site. Patrick and I always had lockers right next to each other because of our last names, so we saw each other ALL the time! (I had forgotten all about that until I sat down to post this little comment!!)

Anyway, since I always like to get comments on my blog and know who is checking in on us, I thought I would leave you one!

It is neat to see where people are now and what they are up to...10 years later! Your little boy is absolutely darling! He looks so busy and full of spunk! You guys are a cute family!

Okay, so I hope this is not totally weird, but I wanted to let you know I popped in! Thanks!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsie said...

Arica! I'm glad you found my blog...and now I've found yours! I love being able to see pics of what everyone is up to. Brody is SO cute!
-"Relse" It's sad how some things never die:)

Anonymous said...

WOW those geese are something!!

Anonymous said...

WOW those geese are something!!