Saturday, August 23, 2008

85 years YOUNG!!!

Pat's Grandma Ethel turns 85 on Monday and we celebrated her birthday with her today. We don't get to see her as often as we would like, so it was great to be able to be there today to help her celebrate with all the family. We love you Grandma! (I tried to snap this picture really fast because Brody was getting irritated with Mommy...as you can tell by his facial expression)
Pat's cousins, Mike and Jeremy, both have 6 month old boys & this was the first time they were all together....so, of course, we had to take a picture. Here's Kolton, Brody, and Anderson. It's weird that my little baby is the OLD one now...(sniff, sniff)

2 comments:

MamaGottaRun said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy! How was the camping trip? Josh said you guys all went camping. Did you bring Brody?

mccord said...

Glad to see u got on our blog. I told Patrick that you got me into doing this after I looked at u guys several times. I love it. Brody is getting so big and I hope we can get them together again soon. Maybe u can teach me some blog tricks. I want to add a song to ours. Have a great one and tell the boys Hi. Ki & Fam