Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chiefs Game...

Well, Grammy Kris came to visit this weekend so we thought.....why not take her and Brody to their very 1st Chief's game! And did we pick a good one......they WON!! To Denver, no less! Great game....except it was H-O-T!

We had GREAT seats....Brody wasn't sure about the noise level in Arrowhead Stadium...scared him a little....Chiefs fans are CRAZY!

This is a picture of their 1st touchdown of the day....Go Larry!
Me and my baby boy! We had a fun, busy, exciting weekend!

3 comments:

Rupp Family said...

looks like hot fun!!

MamaGottaRun said...

Looks like fun!

Tenbrinks said...

Hey Arica. Brody is such a cutie!! I bet he is a lot of fun at this age! It was great to hear from you. I hope it is okay, I added you as a friend onto my blog link. Take care and talk to you soon! Jamin