Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun...

It's officially the Holiday season.....my favorite part of the year! There's just something about about this part of the year - Thanksgiving, both Pat and my birthdays, Christmas, New Year's.....I LOVE IT!

We spent last weekend on the farm and below is a picture of Brody and Easton being so proud of their LONG line of toys!!
Here's a close-up....
The four older kids got to sing at church on Sunday. Here they are practicing the day before. They sang "The B-I-B-L-E", "ABCs", and "The Itsty Bitsy Spider".......the whole church was laughing out loud! (I'm pretty sure I saw tears in my dad's eyes...it was VERY special day)
left to right - Brody, Keara, Brooklyn, and Easton
Here's Brody and his "Crappa" lounging around after our Thanksgiving meal!
A couple weeks ago we celebrated Thanksgiving with Pat's side of the family. We tried and tried to get a good picture of Grandma Ethel and her great-grandsons. This is the best one I got - here's Anderson, Brody, and Kolton.
Happy Holidays!




1 comment:

MamaGottaRun said...

Looks like fun! Happy Holidays!