Monday, April 13, 2009

He's 3! Here's a FLASHBACK...

Brody's 3!!! (Well to be specific...he'll be 3 at exactly 9:01 p.m.)
Daddy and Brody in the hospital....he weighed in at 7lbs 14ounces.

1st day home

At about 7 months old after bathtime!
I've always loved this picture of him and his big ol' smile!

1st birthday

2nd birthday (sorry it's blurry)And this was taken last Saturday at his 3rd birthday party! Doesn't he look so old?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today gets me thinking about when Brody was a baby and his daddy and I weren't getting much sleep! We were sleep deprived parents learning how to deal with a brand new baby and making mistakes left and right but one thing was certain...he was (and always will be) LOVED! I'm sitting here, with tears in my eyes, because I know that my baby is growing up, and it feels like yesterday that he was sitting in that wicker chair from the picture above! He's 3 now! Don't you think he needs a little brother or sister? We'll work on that :)
Happy Birthday Buddy!

5 comments:

MamaGottaRun said...

Hope the party was fun! Can't believe he's 3 already! And he would have lots of fun with a new brother or sister... :)

Bethany said...

Believe me, I know how fast the years go by! It is like you blink and your lil' one is three or four already! I can hardly believe that mine will be three and five this year! Time most definitely FLIES!!

I hoe you are all doing well! How is Brody adjusting to preschool?

Jason and Jessica said...

I'm so sad that I missed the party!!! I can't wait to see the deck too. YES!!! Brody does need a lil bro or lil sis!!! Mexico is the land of love!!!(I just made that up)

Chelsie said...

Love the baby pics! He's so darn cute!

Hays Family 5 said...

Ok...how freaky...my baby is 19 today. She was 4 when you were in 7th grade! And even more freaky....she weighed the exact same as Brody did! Holy smokes...Kelli Hays