Saturday, March 6, 2010

PBR

Pat and I took Brody and Brooklyn to the PBR event last night at the Sprint Center. How funny are these pictures? Makes me laugh every time I look at them.

Well, 2 more days til we meet our new lil guy! Can't wait! Say a little prayer for us.

I can't believe this is our last weekend with just Brody.....makes me tear up a little........ok I'm totally sobbing my eyes out right now! (I'm a little emotional, what can I say) Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to add our new lil guy to our family, but I can't help but think about the last 4 years of my life. Lots and lots of days, were spent with just me and Brody hanging out while Daddy worked. Parks, pools, bike rides, walks, jogs, movies, lunches, naps....all of that just the 2 of us. Its hard to think about that all changing. Brody, I know you're so excited about meeting your new little brother, Daddy and I are too........but I want you to remember these last 4 years of us together, I will never forget and I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to make more memories with my 2 boys! Whew....where is a Kleenex when you need one?

7 comments:

Rupp Family said...

oh, i got teary too. stop it! it's all good & it's all so worth it. now you will just have double the memories & double the fun & double the trouble:) love you sis!

Hammond Happening's! said...

That is very exciting. Good luck take care of yourself! God Bless, Jericho

Bethany said...

Gosh!! I TOTALLY know how you feel! Huntler and Gentry are only 22 months apart so it is a little bit different, but in the weeks before we had Gentry, I was a mess. I was worried that we didn't give Huntler enough time by himself and that I wouldn't be able to take care of both of them and all of that. But it all turned out JUST FINE!!

And now I worry again. How is baby #3 going to change the dynamics of our family? Will the kids love the baby? The worry never stops.

But family is family and there is SO much love!! Best of luck in this new chapter with another little guy! Can't wait to hear his name and see photos!

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

What a very nice post Arica, I about had to grab a Kleenex myself..

Good Luck tomorrow, and I'll be thinking of you..

love you all,
Julie

Laura said...

Thinking about your family as you welcome your need little guy! CONGRATS! Your post made me teary-eyes too :) We don't plan to have another baby til Barrett is four or five, and I know I will have the same feelings! Not that we don't want another baby, don't think we will have the same feelings about another baby...but those years just as a family of three are so special.

Best wishes~

jenny said...

Will be thinking about you...tomorrow's the big day!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!! I already know he will be a handsome little guy! I'm sure Brody is getting super excited to meet his baby brother. That will be the sweetest thing to witness I'm sure!

MamaGottaRun said...

Good luck tomorrow! We are thinking of you guys! Josh just tried to call Pat for work and his message says he is off on paternity leave- the big day is finally here! When things slow down we will come over and meet your new little guy. Let us know all the details when you can!